TheBanyanTree: Kessie

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 18:31:19 PDT 2007

Sachet,

I am so sorry for your loss.

I have always heard, and people recently reminded me, that only humans have
a soul.

I beg to differ.  Anyone who has shared time with an animal and found  that
particular bond, and looked into those guileless, trusting eyes cannot
possibly think they are without soul.  There is no other being on earth  that loves
so deeply and without condition, never minding ethnics, finances,  faults,
bad-hair days, or any other measure of a person. They merely love.

And, if my pets are not in heaven when I die, I'm not going.

NancyLee