TheBanyanTree: mass appeal

Terri W. siddalee at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 12 17:53:11 PDT 2007

Another computer crash.  That is -- another computer rendered unusable.  It happens every year about this time.  That's why I got a MAC last time.  I heard "they last for EVER."

Well, maybe they do, but the screen can crack and then it is not covered by warranty and it costs $400 to get it fixed.  I have no idea how the screen cracked.  I did take it up to the benefir so folks could donate with paypal.  maybe it got knocked around when I wasn't looking.  but then why would the damage not show up for over a week?

Anyway.  Anyone who MIGHT have the first few installments of my novel would make my heart sing by sending them to me.  I'll print out hard copies now, I swear.

Then I'll continue on with the tale.  I swear again.

siddalee at earthlink.net

many thanks.

xoxoSidda