TheBanyanTree: Life Stories 38-Weighing in

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Oct 24 14:42:56 PDT 2006

I'd hang a minute and tell those folks, it sucks being them.  They broke
their word once and put a family in jeopardy.  I would wait and once your
house is sold you will be calmer and can make a better decision and buy your
own home maybe.

God, am I a bitch?  It's just that it happened to me (house sold out from
under me) and I was angry at the people for a long time...maybe I still am a
little incensed even now...and now I own my own house.  Thank god.  Only the
bank and God can move me out now...

BTW, when your book comes out I would like to order 4 hardcopies.  I need 3
for Christmas gifts for my kids (who are grown).  Tell me where to send the
check...or do you accept credit cards?????  (lol)

Sharon