TheBanyanTree: more Stories again

Pam North pam.north at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 07:11:12 PDT 2006

I'm days behind, but that's because, like Paul, I have a cache of 'things to
read' that I can NOT delete yet....  so, as I get to them, I'm reading.

And like Julie said... they're making me think and remember, and heck!!, I
might even write!!!

Tobie dear, you've motivated many here to sit down and put those thoughts
and memories into words....  write on deary!!!!!!!

Besides, we all know it's therapy!!  :)

Pam