TheBanyanTree: Life Stories 49

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Nov 4 13:45:41 PST 2006

<<He'd often fall asleep in the middle of the discussion, so the anger built
up. >>

I had a husband that did the same thing (our divorce was VERY bitter!!)  The
last time he did it was at night.  He was already in bed; I was getting
ready for bed and talking (yelling) away.  Now I have a BIG voice and for
him to fall asleep was unbelievable and enraged me to no end.  I jumped up
on the bed, one foot on one side, the other on the other side.  I began
jumping.  I jumped all over the bed and screamed one word per jump,
"YOU.......WILL....NOT...SLEEP....WHILE...I...AM...TALKING...TO...YOU!
I...HAVE...SOMETHING...TO...SAY...AND...YOU...WILL...LISTEN!!!!

I doubt he listened but he did sit up in bed and put on a good fake.  He
faked till the day he left by my invitation.

Sharon