TheBanyanTree: Writing Again

Rob McMonigal trebro at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:01:52 PDT 2006

I am officially writing again.  Nothing finished yet, but the ideas are
flowing.  Some are from dreams, some are from seeing things in the news, and
some are just part of the general weirdness that is little old me. ;)

But I feel like creating again, and I haven't felt like that in a  very long
time.  I'm even writing on the bus again, something I haven't done in years,
maybe not even since college, though I think I've managed it a few times
since then.

I'll be sitting at work, making my calls, when an idea strikes me--"what if
a Greek God had to go to a super-store?" for instance.

Will the results be any good?  Most likely not, at least not for awhile.
But I'm doing it again, and that's what matters.

2006 continues to be a year of changes...

-Rob