TheBanyanTree: It wasn't pretty - epilogue

Laura wolfljshus at insightbb.com
Wed Mar 22 09:59:22 PST 2006

This morning, I tested the laptop.  The latch for the lid was stuck.  It
took a minute to get it to work, but now it seems to be fine.  Everything is
working just fine, and I can't even smell the coffee anymore.

That could have been quite a disaster, since I'm pretty sure the extended at
home service doesn't include cleaning coffee out of the innards.

:)

Laura
wolfljshus at insightbb.com