TheBanyanTree: New to Me

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 1 14:18:48 PST 2006

By the time I'd met Joannie, I'd forgotten.  You told me so long ago and
in nothing more than a passing comment, really, that when I was faced
with your ex it escaped my mind that the two of you used to be an item.
I wasn't particularly impressed but didn't really pay attention to the
moment the way I'm not paying attention to the memory.

I don't feel jealousy but I definitely have a different view post
information.  I have questions dealing with satisfaction and who was
better at it but it isn't anything I really want to know or would even
ask.  Still, there is no denying the wondering about it.  This has never
happened to me before.  As far as life experiences go, it is pretty
interesting.  I'm glad it happened.

Maria