TheBanyanTree: Hollywood

Monique Young monique.ybs at verizon.net
Mon Jul 24 21:43:38 PDT 2006

In 2 weeks I am going to Hollywood. Hollywood California, in case that
wasn't clear, because there are many Hollywoods. From Hollywood I will go to
Orange County, and back to Hollywood, and to Santa Barbara, and back to
Orange County. Et cetera.

During my travels I will visit with many interesting people and see many
exciting things. I will also do my best, while there, to provide a certain
level of entertainment.

I am hoping to see people I haven't seen in ages, or have never seen as we
usually understand the term. These people should contact me if they're
within the sound of my voice.

Afterwards I will have tales to tell.