TheBanyanTree: Fwd: Cheated

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Fri Jan 13 12:47:48 PST 2006

Four of my friends and I formed a Dinner Club.  We meet once a month
trying new recipes.  Each of us takes a different part of the meal to
make.  We have cocktails and good wine and luscious desserts.  In
January we visit an outstanding restaurant in New Your, The Taconic, and
really do it up right.  We were featured in the food section in the
local paper.  We've been active for three years and we love it.

Sharon

>>> Scott Daniels <scotrace at mac.com> 1/13/2006 3:42:00 PM >>>

Two of my best women friends and I make a date with each other once
every month.
We sometimes go to restaurants where reservations are accepted, but
always
where there local flavor and a real chef... ...For years we belonged to
a dance group--Old Time
Contradance and Waltzes.  This is the 30's and 40's of the Smokey
Mountains
rather than New York City, but it is a good part of that period that is
still
alive.

Excellent, excellent ideas. Better to make it happen than to whine
about it not being here!
Maybe get up one of those supper clubs? Sounds like huge fun!

Scott