TheBanyanTree: Fwd: Cheated

Scott Daniels scotrace at mac.com
Fri Jan 13 12:42:00 PST 2006

Two of my best women friends and I make a date with each other once every month.
We sometimes go to restaurants where reservations are accepted, but always
where there local flavor and a real chef... ...For years we belonged to a dance group--Old Time
Contradance and Waltzes.  This is the 30's and 40's of the Smokey Mountains
rather than New York City, but it is a good part of that period that is still
alive.

Excellent, excellent ideas. Better to make it happen than to whine about it not being here!
Maybe get up one of those supper clubs? Sounds like huge fun!

Scott