TheBanyanTree: It would so easy to seduce me at the moment...

Sachet sachet at alltel.net
Thu Jan 19 13:46:22 PST 2006

I just got the monthly reminder from remsset about certain household
chores that need to be done now.

Some woman are seduced by candy, flowers, back rubs, jewelry, eating out
or other similar luxuries. As I sat there reading the dreaded list of
chores awaiting me, a different kind of very tantalizing seduction came
to my mind. <g>

A perceptive man would understand that I would make him his most
favorite dessert in the whole entire world if he would add the Rid-X to
the septic system for me. [Without being told.] I always feel so icky
after touching the box and pouring the stuff in, even when I wear gloves
and hold my breath. I hate doing this chore!

A wise man would check the air purifier filters around the house and
then justifiably expect a full body rub for being so caring and
attentive to the health of his family. [Without being told and without
making a huge stinkin' deal about needing directions.] It's not rocket
science.

A discerning man would climb down into the crawl space each month to
check and/or exchange the air handler filter on the furnace and also
check/replace the other filter in the garage. [Without being told and
without asking where the extra filters are kept. And most especially
without kneeling on the a/c drain pipe and cracking it so I never ask
him to do it again.]

I think this last one is what would be the most seductive to me. I would
be happy to climb into bed and lick a discerning man from head to toe if
he were to do such a thang for me.

<g>

...Sachet