TheBanyanTree: Home alone

PJMoney pmon3694 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 9 14:36:34 PST 2006

Scratch recipe for people who are home alone and need to eat something but
can't be bothered with all that standard meat and potatoes dinner
preparation rigmarole and don't want to go for take out.

Two eggs, beaten
Half a dozen leaves of kos lettuce sliced across into half inch strips
A quarter of a Spanish onion (it was all I had) chopped very fine
Half a teaspoon of crushed garlic
A slurp of oyster sauce

Put a little oil in a pot and when it's hot stick in the onion and garlic
and fry for a minute or so.
Add the beaten eggs and stir with a fork till they're almost cooked then
take off the fire.
Add the kos and oyster sauce and stir then put back on the fire and stir for
another minute or so.
Dish up and eat in front of the TV while sipping on a glass of crisp, dry
white or whatever else takes your fancy.

It was really quite yummy.  I'd do it again.

Janice