TheBanyanTree: Muhammed, in all his glory

MFV gourmet_1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 16:21:40 PST 2006

In view of the recent Fal-de-Ral concerning a picture
of the prophet, Muhammed run in a Danish publication
and accordingly picked up by numerous other world
publications, this is an OPEN LETTER to all Moslems
residing in the United States of America.

Reproductions of pictures and sculptures depicting
this particular Prophet have been released and
published by virtually every religion on earth down
throughout history.

Though I'm sorry to say that these are not words
originally written by me, I most certainly stand
behind them and salute the Author. They reflect what
is in my mind and in my heart:

AN OPEN LETTER TO MOSLEMS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES

If you do not like my Country, please leave.

If you do not like the way our women dress, please
leave.

If you do not like our separation of politics and
religion, please leave.

If you support violent responses to criticism of
Islam, please leave.

If you support terrorism in any way, shape or form,
please leave.

If you cannot accept satirical cartoons in our
newspapers, please leave.

If you do not support Democracy or my freedom of
speech, PLEASE GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY AS SOON
AS POSSIBLE!

                             MartyV
                             gourmet_1 at yahoo.com