TheBanyanTree: Death of 2006

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Dec 31 09:03:38 PST 2006

bounces at lists.remsset.com] On Behalf Of Margaret R. Kramer

<<Look at the president we have today - he's an
embarrassment to our country.>>

Ain't that the truth!!  I have said this over and over again.

<<Gerald Ford's former chief of staff, Dick Cheney, gave a well-written
eulogy
about what a great guy President Ford was, naming all the virtues that go
with being a good person.  I kept looking at the speaker, with his vampire
teeth and beady evil eyes, and wondered, how could he identify any righteous
characteristics in anyone when he has so few of his own?>>

Because someone else probably wrote the speech???

<<It did please me, however, that Gerald Ford condemned the Bush
Administration's efforts in Iraq.>>
Yes!  Yes!  Yes!

<<One leader after another sees what everyone else sees,>>

Why is that exactly?  What took them so long when the average Joe and Joan
could see it long, long ago?

And needless to say, I absolutely agree with the rest of your email.

Amen,

Sharon