TheBanyanTree: What am I..

Sachet sachet at alltel.net
Sat Dec 23 14:06:55 PST 2006

Tom Smith wrote:

>         explorer
>       kid in a carnival
>     jungle ant
>   caged bird
>
>mystery in fire-light

I was intrigued by Tom's post of trying to capture personal insights
using so few words. Somehow the words are always imbued with more
meaning when you have to present so few.

I wrote to ask him about it, thinking it was a haiku similar creation
since there is a 3-6-3-2-6 pattern. He said that he was just playing
around with the words, tweaking here and there until it sounded right. A
creative happenstance for us all to enjoy and explore!

I decided to try to create one of my own, using his incidental pattern.
It's more of a challenge that way.

         nurturer
       intensely~focused~one
     cliff dreamer