TheBanyanTree: Note to Margaret Kramer

R J Fernalld srfern at verizon.net
Sun Dec 31 13:36:50 PST 2006

It seems the declaration "rant" is required to express your well spoken, well written frustration with the current state of our country's pre-Dick-ament.

I personally do not see it as a rant, a raving explosion of words, bombastic expulsion of denigrating opinion or any such thing, but alas...I am not "moderator".

Please do not discontinue expressing what you feel, think and imagine, for that IS what writing is: expression of that which our heart artulates in our chosen language.

Please excuse my typos in the earlier post. They were due to failing eyesight,not my excited written utterances.

BTW, "rant" is a four letter word, fancy that...

Respectfully,
R J Fernalld