TheBanyanTree: a test.

paul paul at remsset.com
Mon Oct 17 20:54:47 PDT 2005

It is obvious that I need an editor.  Oy.

Perhaps "A quick trip to the Support page and DreamHost fixed the
problem."  or  "A quick trip to the Support page to send a message and
soon DreamHost fixed the problem." make more sense.

Still, all in all, a nasty bit of writing.

All in all, the list was kaput for just a few hours, and early morning
too.  I don't think any mail was lost... just that the mail server was
bouncing messages sent to an unknown address.

We be cool now.

paul