TheBanyanTree: Two Minutes For A Life Corrections

Pam North pam.north at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 09:30:33 PST 2005

My Gunny read my story, and felt compelled to point out the flaws....
sheesh!  Now I'm embarassed....

When I wrote:

"Those photos, while purchased, framed, displayed, and saved for prosperity,
also showed the truth!!"

I can *assure* you that we never had any inclination to make money off of
her!!!!!  POSTERITY!!!  THAT's why we saved them!!!!!  geez...

And when, after having passed out,  "She turned to her mom and
said, "I feel like such a looser!"'

no... no.... you probablay already figured this out, but what she felt like
was a "LOSER"!!!!  She's not loose... not now, never has been!!!!!!

Just thought I should let you know that *I* know also....  :-)

Pam