TheBanyanTree: A pattern for finding myself

lloyd jones trippknoxious at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 14:32:49 PST 2005

          Loneliness is a very powerful emotion that once fully discovered destroys the ability to trust and love.  All the love given was once rejected and once rejected the building of inner sanctities and strongholds begins.  Like a vacuum at times and at other times more like an emotional micelle that can only implode or explode in a society where apathy has become the dichotomy that equalizes the poor and the affluent.  Both the same, but inherently different.  For in both, the apathy is a reflection of boredom.  In one society, poverty suffocates determination by limiting opportunities.  In the other, morality and self righteousness restricts human interaction to a scripted relay where truth and honesty are deeply hidden in conformity.

Harsh light often shows dark shadows that only exist when inspected. The hue of an ever so sweet childhood pain becomes a defining recess with light cast from more refined sources. Why is it wrong for me to say and do what is right for me? Why is the line of conformity less forgiving than the ebb and tide of morality and sin?

            Sometimes, I get lost in this darkness.  Perhaps, lost is a little light for explaining a reality wherein I am hiding deep within the cognitive process a pattern for finding myself.