TheBanyanTree: "Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 11:29:45 PST 2005

I have been reading this book and, as promised with the recommendation,
it is quite interesting.  I have long known that many coincidences
aren't really and that is where the book begins.  So, in times such as
this, I have to wonder as to the meaning of something I saw yesterday.
I had a therapy appointment (which ended in tears, mine not her's; why
do all the most beneficial sessions end with my tears?) but before I
went in to talk of my recent woes which happen to include some of a male
nature, I noticed a new doctor has moved into the office in front of the
elevators.  I had to read it twice to be sure it really said what I read.

Welcome to the building, Dr. Peter B. Dyck.

Maria