TheBanyanTree: Raining Cats and Dogs?

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 09:55:11 PST 2005

>   2. There is some aberration in the digestive processes of our
>   horses. For some reason, during digestion and processing of wastes
>   in the small and large intestines of our equines, waste products are
>   being balled up to form perfect golf balls!!!

Just be careful when you play fetch with the dogs.  I was teaching my dog to
bring back the toy thrown, using a green tennis ball.  He was doing great,
until he somehow lost the tennis ball in the tall weeds and found a substitute,
also green, but certainly no tennis ball.

At least our Miniature Horses produce something more like a dozen ping-pong
balls at a "deposit". Easy enough to kick off the path.

NancyLee