TheBanyanTree: Writing Credits

LaRose Karr rosiebay at kci.net
Wed Mar 2 05:58:13 PST 2005

I now have more writing credits to announce. I will have a story included in a gift book called "Smiles!" and another book "Cup of Comfort - Devotionals for Christians due out in September.

Since I started getting published in 2000, I now have stories in 9 compilation books and 2 devotional guides and I wrote the intros for some chapters in the new God Allows U-Turns Answered Prayers and God Allows U-Turns Mom's Prayers.

I also am writing a book! Waiting to hear the final picks on a new series called Soul Matters to be released in June.

LaRose