TheBanyanTree: test 5

Sachet Sachet at alltel.net
Tue Mar 1 13:55:08 PST 2005

Yes, this is indeed yet another test, but since you have all been so
patient, I'm including a bonus message from Sidda. One of the ones that
keeps getting inexplicably lost in space. So you know she really does
still exist and is not simply a delightful figment of your/our
imaginations. :-)

...Sachet

Sidda valiantly tried to post and said:

Subject: ALL THESE HERE TESTSSSS!!

Dear All --

These here tests.  Whut tha HECK is going on??

Hey.  Count yourselfs lucky.  I've sent about twinny posts that you did
NOT get.  So now you're getting lotsa tests, but none of mine.

Why don't you want to hear from me?  Are you mad at me?

We're working on it.  I'm thinking I'm not the only one having trouble
being heard.  So this could help to bring in lots of tales and catch-up
conversations and fun.

Once we get it, you know, all figgered out.

More later (we hope) --

Sidda