TheBanyanTree: The notes say...

Sidda siddalee at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 22:08:43 PDT 2005

than "Re: Contents of Thebanyantree digest..."

Yeah, well.  Not happening this time.

Re: Contents of Thebanyantree digest...

What a big load a LIFE we have going on among ourselves!  Unsettled yearnings and foreign adventures and love and death and MARRIAGE.  Yikers and holy cow.  I'm all pixillated.

How nice to read of the lives of folks I've known for so long.

Now.  What's up with Tobie?

Here at Siddalee Enterprises... we have finally ended our year and a half long search for a job.  I hope.  I start next week as an Editor at Yahoo.  Or perhaps that's an Editor at Yahoo!  I hope it works out and I can have a real income and health insurance.  It's about damn time.

I am still working on several projects -- all plays or films, so not really Banyan Tree material.  I hope to finish one or two or three this summer.  But summer is a tough time for me.  So HOT.

I've reupped at Weight Watchers.  I'm a lifetime member, but I don't remember what that entitles me to.  So I just rejoined online.  I am not pudgy, but am more voluptuous than I'd like to be at fifty.  And it will only get harder to lose as I go along.  So I have a goal to be in good shape by August, my half-century birthday.  Juanita and I were weight loss buddies long ago (she won) and Maria and Margaret have now inspired me.  It's a good summer project.

I'm also toying with trying running.  My BOYFRIEND  (Yes!  can you believe it?  He hasn't bailed, nor sent me shreiking into a coven) runs about 25 miles a week.  I don't expect to do that, and certainly not on the treadmill at Bally's (shoot me), but it's a good partner activity for Weight Watchers, yes?

And, what else?   The big life things are the boyfriend, and the job.  Also the weight loss/health program -- I guess they're all big.  Biggest is the writing projects.  Jim is such a gem.  I was actually offered two jobs on the same day (of course).  One at Yahoo in the day and the other at a law firm at night.  I toyed briefly with taking them both.  I said to Jim, "But then when would I see YOU?"  He responded, "That's no worry.  When would you WRITE?"

I am currently in bed with some annoying illness that is like a summer cold, but I'm not sick enough.  I've been exhausted and headachey for a week.  I even looked up Chronic Fatigue Syndrome today, fearing I might have that.  Happily, I do not.  I wish I would just get sick and get it over with.  So I could start my summer.  (See above.)

Dale -- When is this barbecue, again?  :->

xoxoSidda