TheBanyanTree: EDIE & BILL

Cecil cctalley at uia.net
Thu Feb 17 13:45:12 PST 2005

At 3:39 PM -0500 2/17/05, Sharon Mack wrote:
>This is a ruff draft of one story I would like to write about my mother
>and father.  It is their beginning.  They have so many stories and I
>would like to tell them.  I am having a difficult time (emotionally and
>otherwise) so I am posting it and would appreciate any comments and
>suggestions.

Poignant, Sharon, a beautiful romantic story even in rough outline.
Do you have more details?

I thought it interesting that the girl who was to become your mother
preferred Americans.

I'm convinced that Americans are among the most kind hearted and
generous people in the world and the most envied, yet the most hated
in certain parts of the world.

Thanks for sharing the story, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Cecil