TheBanyanTree: I've gone mad

Laura wolfljsh at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 9 13:47:36 PST 2005

Took youngest son to art class this afternoon, and while he was there,
oldest son and I went to Wally-World.

Of course, we had to go straight to the toys, since he had brought his
wallet, and the money he has saved is burning a hole in his pocket.  He's
been saving up to buy a new video game, and was just beside himself with
joy to discover that one of the games he's been wanting has finally
gotten down to less than $20.  He bought it.

I saw these cute little guns that shoot soft foam disks, and how-'bout-
that, don't require batteries.  They were less than $5 for two of them,
with the little disks included.  I figured shooting those things at each
other downstairs (upstairs has been declared a "battle-free" zone) would
release a little more energy than vegging out in front of the video
games.

(as little foam disk ricochets off of my head)

<sigh>

Yeah, I think I've gone mad!

Wolfie
--