TheBanyanTree: File sharing

paul paul at remsset.com
Wed Dec 28 23:07:11 PST 2005

Yes, the old Yahoo! group is still available for sharing files.  You
do need to be a member of that list.  Don't ask me anything about the
Photo section... all I get is something called Briefcase.  The Files
section works just fine.

4Images?  Take a look:  http://thebanyantree.remsset.com/4images/  It
is similar to Gallery but unlike Gallery, I was able to make 4Images
work.  There are no ads.  No sign-up process is needed to see
pictures.  You do have to sign-up to upload files.  It's not perfect,
you can't (yet) create your own folder for your files.  Meanwhile, let
me know if you want a folder.
I have plenty of space on my site, use it.

paul