TheBanyanTree: I need poetry today

Snowgoose dfrost at customcpu.com
Fri Dec 16 16:07:39 PST 2005

Does anyone have a "good poem" (is there such a thing?) about losing a
friend (or even a group of friends)?

Not lost to death (although this may be coming too soon on a different
front <sigh>), but about the frustration, the very real loss, the
disappointment of discovering a "friend" wasn't the friend you thought
they were . . . and the loss felt by the person left behind, whose own
friendship was betrayed and discarded for so little cause?

I'm feeling this today and cannot seem to put it into adequate words. I
need to SEE words.
-Deb

--
Deb Frost / snowgoose