TheBanyanTree: Clipper Experiments: A Tale in Two Parts

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Apr 7 11:08:47 PDT 2005

My poor Pug would  be TOTALLY sympathizing with Honey and he doesn't
have much of a coat at all!  He is soooo wiggley-piggley I get a
professional to do it.  It's like holding onto a slippery pig!  And he
has a big neck...he does NOT look thinner so 'Wolfie' must be right!
(LOL)

I will experiment with the Pom...see what's under HIS ruff!  Ha Ha!
He is such a pet-aholic that he LOVES the groomer.  CAN YOU BEAT
THAT!!!!!????

Sharon

>>> "Laura" <wolfljsh at insightbb.com> 4/7/2005 1:53:23 PM >>>
On 7 Apr 2005 , Monique Young made this statement:

> I have discovered that when my dog's excessive
> ruff is reduced, she looks fatter. Let this be a lesson to us all:
want to
> look thinner? Get a bigger neck.

Right idea, wrong interpretation.

Want to look thinner?  Get bigger *hair*.

:o)
Wolfie
--
Laura