TheBanyanTree: Schizo Diaries, 11/11/04

Monique monique.ybs at verizon.net
Fri Nov 12 00:26:11 PST 2004

The Schizo Diaries will be known, henceforth, as Borderland.

Here's an email Stew sent earlier this evening:

"My house is haunted tonight. I'm hearing things and seeing things that
aren't there.

I go sleep soon. House not be haunted in morning hopefully

Nite nite"

Short, direct, right to the point. He's been providing me material the past
few days, background on Borderland, but when it comes to a present issue,
it's short, basic facts only. His house is haunted tonight. By the time I've
read this, it's two hours later and I'm up because I can't, once again,
sleep as normal people do these days.

I'm sure he's okay, or he would call. If he really needed to, he would call.
He's become better at recognizing situations for what they are and dealing
with them on his own. And he's been going to the gym almost every day,
trying to regain some of the physical health he'd lost along the way. And
he's been writing. It's stirred up some things, but it's necessary. All part
of the plan.

Monique