TheBanyanTree: SPAM CONTROL

paul paul at remsset.com
Thu Mar 4 09:03:46 PST 2004

Actually, what happened was this:

"Discussion lists on your discussion list server (che) were down from March 1
at about 09:45 (Pacific time) until March 2, at about 09:30 (Pacific).  We
apologize for any inconvenience. The discussion list software was stopped and
never got restarted, and unfortunately this didn't come to our attention until
early this morning."

This affected about half of the lists they host.  From my end of the stick it
actually went down a couple of hours earlier.  Then it came up for a couple of
hours but something else failed for a few lists, this one included.  We had
almost two days of listlessness.  I don't think any mail was lost.

Seems to be back to normal.  Whatever that is.

paul

   http://remsset.com

   Nobody knows the trouble you've seen.  Let's
   just hope you can somehow keep it that way!