TheBanyanTree: Very Sad News

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Thu Mar 25 12:27:19 PST 2004

Jamie just got back from her ultrasound.  She was ordered to have one after
showing some bleeding last night.  We were at the emergency room for 6 hours
but they told us everything looked completely fine but to have the
ultrasound today.

She apparently lost the baby about a month ago and is starting the process
of miscarriage.  If her body can not do this on it's own, she may have to
proceed with surgery.

Thank You everyone for sending her congrats, but I'm afraid it's just not
going to be right now...  Sure could use some prayers for Jamie to repair
her broken heart, right now.

Crow
http://www.coldnosed.com/farmstyle.htm