TheBanyanTree: Since I can't have the Hoedown this yearat the farm...

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Thu Jun 17 13:33:16 PDT 2004

   A while back I
> commented to a guy who works for Fish and Game that the coyotes have been
> quiet.

Partly true, but more so that this is their pup rearing time.  And when they
are giving birth and raising pups, they are more quiet than normal.  Mostly,
not to give away their position on their dens.

> Sheri, I am astonished that you aren't scheduled for the Bass Pro super
> store in Missouri.

It's so funny you should mention that Theta... I begged for that one, but
since there are already Pro Staff who live in Missouri, it was no dice for

> Theta

Cees, darling... you just email me when you might head this way and I will
be able to let you know my schedule!  There is always room for you!  Hunting
with a camera is alright by me!  I don't pull the trigger everytime,
donchaknow.  Just when I know there is a trouble one.

Sheri