TheBanyanTree: Re: That Dern Paul!

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Jun 3 07:09:16 PDT 2004

GOOD ONE, BONZ!!!!  I felt exactly the same way then Sachet set me
straight!

>>> "Bonnie Brace" <bonnie.brace at verizon.net> 6/3/2004 10:01:43 AM >>>
Ok, I know I've been quiet of late but I do  read and listen to  all
the
wonderful, quirky, tree members. But...but...but.. whatever did Paul
ever
do?
I'm so confused, I'm so puzzled,  guess I'll go back to my branch and
continue to be confuzzled.
 Paul whatever it is you have done... congratulations I think you won.
Don't know what it is you won but you won none the less!!  <G>

May your days and nights be filled with joy and laughter