TheBanyanTree: Re: That Dern Paul!

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Jun 3 05:36:24 PDT 2004

Since I am relitively new, I don't even remember anything she ever
wrote.....guess I didn't miss much.

>>> Roger Pye <pyewood at pcug.org.au> 6/2/2004 6:10:20 PM >>>
Perhaps the true reason lies with Beverly Terhune Haaf herself, with
her
expectations of what a story-telling group should be writing, and the
discovery that The Tree does not fit into that or any other mould. Emu

Paul is, naturally, the public face of the Banyan Tree. He and our
other
moderators wisely and carefully nurture the Tree by not imposing
arbitrary standards on what should be written or what form it should
take.

The simplest answer is to let her go with a fond 'Farewell'.

woodcat

trebro at att.net wrote:

>That Dern Paul!
>
>Setting up a list for people to tell stories, then going off and
expecting he has the ability to tell a story, too!

>The nerve of some people.
>
>Moderators, oh Moderators, I have a question:
>
>Is it usual for people to tell you WHY they're unsubscribing?  Are
they all as intesting as this one was?

--

Roger

Energy Healing Practitioner
Land Management Consultant

Earthcare Environmental Solutions
PO Box 2057 Queanbeyan NSW 2620 Australia

Makers of SMARTPIPES tm
- Harnessing Natural Energies to Revitalise Soils

Ph / Fax: +61 2 6255 3824
Mob: +61 410 469 541
Email: pyewood at pcug.org.au
http://earth-careonline.com