TheBanyanTree: Jim Miller update

Bonnie Brace bonnie.brace at verizon.net
Thu Jul 29 04:46:40 PDT 2004

{Putting on the ole cheering outfit- getting out the pom poms- even have the
sneakers and socks  on- }

ARE YOU READY? (shaking those pom poms in the air)
Lets GO ... J-I-M ... J-I-M (jumping up and down, doing cartwheels,
somersaults, & splits,)
WE WERE PRAYING FOR H-I-M... (pant, pant  pant)
RAH- RAH-RAH--- ahh what the heck I'm way to old to be doing all this
jumping up and down cheerleading stuff.  CONGRATULATIONS Jim and linda and
boys. I shall continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy
your new "good squeezer".

The highest result of education is tolerance~~ Helen Keller~~
May your days and nights be filled with joy and laughter.