TheBanyanTree: Jim Miller update

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Wed Jul 28 13:55:41 PDT 2004

> To all Jim's friends,
> He is out of surgery with a new "good squeezer".....the words of one of
the
> surgeons!>
> Linda Miller
> Dave & Mike, our two sons.

ahhhh... Freshly squeezed and producing a fine fruit filled tree... smiles

It seems like Jim has sought out this tree for an outlet.  His board of
etchings of his life's path.  I've seen his etchings as inspiration.  No
matter how tough my journey may seem to me, they have been mere moehills
compared to Jim, Linda, Dave and Mike.

I feel so blessed to have been able to see glimpse's into Jim's world and
other's world.

So, Thank You Jim.  May God fill you and your family with his white light of
protection.  May that light never go out!

Fly Crow Fly
Crow Woman
Sheri Baity