TheBanyanTree: Morning Storm

Margaret R. Kramer margaretkramer at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 06:32:53 PDT 2004

I was walking towards my greatest love.  His arms were open, ready to pull
me close.

BOOM!

The bed shook, not from love, but from BOOM!  I blinked my eyes, and wrapped
the blankets around my sweaty body.

Through the cracks of the blinds I could see flashes of blazing light.  An
instant fireworks show with an endless grand finale.

BOOM!

The house twitched and jumped.

I scooted towards the sleeping Ray.

The rain began slapping the roof and slipped out of the gutters in gushing
waterfalls slamming into my freshly watered gardens below.

Ray’s hand curled around mine.  And our dreams washed together.

Margaret R. Kramer
margaretkramer at comcast.net

http://www.polarispublications.com
Be a star!

http://www.bpwmn.org

To him in whom love dwells, the whole world is but one family.
~Buddha