TheBanyanTree: It's in the Eyes!

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Jan 15 05:33:08 PST 2004

My daughter got me a beautiful massage kit for Christmas.  She gave me a
two hour upper body (back, shoulders, neck and arms) for two hours while
we watched the movie, "The Hours."  It was GREAT.  I didn't have pain
for days.

Included in the kit was a gel eyemask to use for those puffy eye days.
I didn't use it then, but we dutifully put it in the freezer as
instructed in the kit.

Today I sent her the following email:

Jen,

Yesterday I went home and my eyes were puffy (my body hasn't realized
that it's winter and COLD and doesn't need to swell anymore) so I
thought I'd try the eyemask.  I took it out of the freezer and gently
lowered it to my face.....it stuck!

I now keep it in the frig....

Love, Mom

P.S.  My eyes are not puffy this morning.....