TheBanyanTree: My, how time flies!

Sachet sachet at iline.com
Thu Feb 19 21:12:00 PST 2004

I first heard about Spoon from a Scout Report post sent to me by Dan
Heffron (Redwolfe) in June of 1996. I tentatively sent off my first post
and Cecil was the first person to respond, offering welcome and
encouragement. I wrote the following prose a few years later. I think it
was not long after the first gathering in Tampa with Tom, Maria, Dan,
Russ, Paul, Pam, Carla, Bobby and Jackie B.

It's comforting, amazing, and yet somehow totally right and as it should
be (with you all being the fambily that you are), that it fits the
twiglets just as well now, as then.....

~Spoon Circle~

The warmth of smiling faces....
Nurturing encouragement to be found....
A glimpse behind the 'facade' to the lovely spirit waiting there....
Gentle humor to make your lips turn upward....
Quick-witted replies that fly thru the air with a crackle of energy...
Messages from the heart that make you want to wrap your arms
around the person entrusting us with a small part of their soul.....
A peek into a childhood remembered....
Words of love to be cherished.....
Moments of anguish needing to be soothed........
A mischievous~one making us grin........
Times of triumph to rejoice........
Exuberant thoughts from the ever-so-young....
Wisdom and grace from the never-to-grow-old........
Suspense to keep us waiting on the edge.......
A sparkle of joy to be passed around..........
The circle of trust to join hands with......

The intricate interlacing branches of the Tree.

...Sachet