TheBanyanTree: Re: My, how time flies!

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Wed Feb 18 03:29:51 PST 2004

It has been many years, years that have seemed to slip my memory of exact dates.  But wonderful years filled with love, sharing, growth and even flight.  A portion of my life that I wouldn't trade for all the worlds gold.

Someone once coined the phrase "Fambily"... dang straight we are Fambily!  With laughter shared, tears shed, many journeys between us and sometimes done together.

I remember when I first wrote to the Spoon introducing myself, that sweet Texan thang we call YB was the first reply in my mailbox... It was all good from that moment on.  She gave me that confidence in flight, to spring out from the ferns and just write and express.  And Wes and Spoon gave me that place to do it.  Now our beloved Emu Boy, Paul and all of the undercover angels continue to make sure that we will always have a place to add new squares to that fine quilt.  New stitches get added with each word we share.

I, for one, feel so danged blessed with each HoeDown that I put together on my farm.  And yes Maria, there will be another one this year in August.  I've just been so busy to even put out feelers.  So, consider this my feeler, shoot me off some dates that ya'll would like it to be in August, here in Covington, PA

The people that have blessed my life in person and the ones that I have yet to meet feel as though they are all the same.  We do indeed know each other, from the inside out, like someone posted.

The silly phone calls that I get to make from time to time are like a great dose of vitamins for me.  I get to hear you laugh, ponder and we may even shed a tear while we lend an ear, but regardless of the topics at hand, we are there for each and everyone, no matter what form.

My life now, has been changing and keeping me busy.  It's not that I don't want to write to you all, it's just that I'm not sure which vein it's running off into, so I set silent and read each and every word that is written until I have something to write myself.

So Thank You Everyone for being in my life... I look forward to August this year to HoeDown all over again and with hopes of new faces this year to add to the already familiar... smiles

Here's to, not four, not even eight years... but to many more than that!

Sheri L. Baity
Crow Woman

http://www.coldnosed.com/farmstyle.htm