TheBanyanTree: Re: Time Flies

Spoonoid at cs.com Spoonoid at cs.com
Tue Feb 17 19:20:35 PST 2004

Spooonoids:

       Time flies like a bird, and fruit flies like a banana.

       Eight years of Spoons and Trees.

       How many zillion cubic feet of water have flowed under the  bridge and
over the dam and down the poop chute. Or should I say, how many bytes have
gone hurtling  along the fiber optic wave-guides.

       www.thespoon.com still exists, if you care to have a look. Many of
your old websites are listed, some still work. Wes may still be found out there.
YB's website is functioning, so you may still relive her adventures.

       I am still here, too, working on learning how to write. We should try
to post to the Tree more often. The community needs our participation.

       Here's to another eight years of life and love and daily struggle. May
we all still be with the Tree in 2012, and be blessed with success

       Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another
beer.

Later, John.