TheBanyanTree: a summer in France

Karen Cooper karenc at visi.com
Thu Aug 5 12:10:34 PDT 2004

Hey, all,

It's been so very long since I've posted.  I'm still reading, here
and there, though.  I always want to hear from my favorite writers
under the Tree.  As for me, I'm spending three months in a small
village in the Loire valley in France.  My husband and I are here to
cook and eat, mostly, and bike around, and visit chateaux and speak
French (me badly, him somewhat better).  We're in our third week
here, and have a quiet routine to our days.

Would any of you like to read about our trip?  We're both writing
every day or so; there's a lot to say it seems.  We are both posting
to our on-line journal here: http://www.blurty.com/users/indre.

I'll follow this post with my current journal post, so folks can
catch the flavour, so to speak.  Shall I post my stuff here?  You'd
have to go to blurty to read his posts, I guess.

Karen. [sittin' in the shade]