TheBanyanTree: I'm back

Jackie the_gypsy at verizon.net
Mon Apr 26 14:45:17 PDT 2004

Dear Fellow tree dwellers,

Just a short note to let you all know that I AM!! still alive.
However I have been offline since at least December because I also had no phone since then. I just got my phone and dsl turned back on last week but it took me this long to get my email to work right. However I have conquered the demon eudora and made it do my bidding.

I have missed you all and look forward to reading all your posts again

love,
Jackie
aka The Gypsy

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."  --Albert Schweitzer

"Between here and now and forever
Is such precious little time
What we do in love and kindness
Is all we ever leave behind"

Carrie Newcomer

title song from Bare to the Bone ... solo acoustic CD by Bloomington, IN singer songwriter Carrie Newcomer.
http://www.carrienewcomer.com