TheBanyanTree: Spoonbest

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Thu Nov 27 23:31:29 PST 2003

Long ago, in a place before this place, the other side of the Big Bang, I
had a file that I called Spoonbest.  It stored the very best of a list I
was on, and it was something to turn to if I felt a bit low.

It has lain dormant for several years, with no additions.

Just lately, thoughh, I have three or four times thought I should find it
and start adding to it again.

No names, no pack drill, but I think the guilty parties know who they are .
. .

peter

 _--|\   Peter Macinnis, wordsmith, & science gossip,
/     \  William McGonagall Fellow in scansion adjustment, University
\.--._*  of Anson Bay, anapest exterminator, MCSE in iambic mechanics,
     v   http://members.ozemail.com.au/~macinnis/index.htm