TheBanyanTree: On Leaving This Place

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Fri May 30 04:35:21 PDT 2003

I've got it all solved for you dear one.  Keep the house and just take road
trips to my farm in the country with bordering pines that tower the top of
the mountain range where you can here the angels wings swooshing on most
days and see them dance in the skyline.  I'll even give you access to the
four wheeler so that you can take a drive through the logging road under the
magnificent canvas where the hawks talk and raven swings in and out of the
branches and the turkeys gobbles echo and if you are quiet enough, you can
see the doe and fawns strolling through the forest.

Sheri