TheBanyanTree: Talks with Hambrel (4)

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Fri May 23 22:27:04 PDT 2003

Part 4

It seems like I'm not boring too many people so I'll keep going. To the
guy who's forming a posse to hunt me down and force me to finish the
story - sorry, but there's no ending until mine if you see what I mean,
and I'm going to be around for a fair time yet, so I'm told. I guess
these tales will just sort of 'tail' off (groan) when I run out of time
to write. Till then, however . .

(Without going deeply into it, Reiki is a hands-on healing method which
utilises the energy of the Universe to alleviate dis-ease and
dis-comfort in humans - and animals and plants and the very soil itself.
There are some who say the provider or the patient or both have to
believe in God or Allah or Whoever for it to work. It isn't true but it
surely does help in some cases. Reiki should not be used in place of
regular medical diagnosis and treatment, however; when symptoms persist,
always seek medical advice.

For the record, I'm a Reiki Healer in the 2nd Degree and next weekend I
shall be attuned to the 3rd (Master) Degree which means I shall know a
whole lot more and be able to teach other people how to do it. Being a
dowser as well has brought about a situation in which I often combine
dowsing techniques with Reiki, particularly in stress-related ailments
which have caused blockages in the major chakras. If you don't know what
a chakra is, does or helps, don't worry, you will before long . . )

Talks with Hambrel (4)

(Well not quite though he was around.) A few weeks ago I was walking the
ridge at the Dalgety TSR Project collecting quartz pebbles when I
'heard' a polite cough and looked around out of habit. There was no one
visible - of course, I should have known that!

<Is that you Tessa?>
<Yes. How are you, Dodger?>

Ah, I thought, in for some fun, this is not how I'm usually addressed.
'Tessa' is the SpokesDeva that James calls 'No 30' and thinks of as male
for some obscure reason.

<I've lost my speaking voice. I don't have a lot of time to chat this
afternoon, I have to get back home tomorrow afternoon and there's a lot
to do at Rockwell Main before then.>

<It's Rockwell I wanted to talk to you about. Specifically, Mary,> Tessa
said.

Mary? I thought. There's no Mary at Rockwell, it's Jay who owns the farm.

<Mary?> I queried.

<Enid's mother.>

I was suddenly wide, wide awake. 'Enid' was the name I had given to a
spirit I had released from the old homestead on a previous visit.

<Enid has a mother?> One is given to inane questions in situations like
these whilst playing for time to think.

<Tied to the same suite of rooms for much the same length of time
waiting for Jay to come back.>

<Hold it, you're not making sense,> I said. <What does Jay have to do
with it?>

<She was Michael, Enid's lover.>

Shee-it, why hadn't I thought of that! I sat down on a handy boulder.
<Boyfriend, hardly lover. Give me a minute while I sort this out.>

As far as the local council was concerned, 'Rockwell' was 500 acres of
the worst weeds and rabbit infestations in the 6,000 sq kilometer shire
but aesthetically it was fantastic with stupendous almost 360 degree
views. A stream of owners had tried every known chemical to get rid of
the weeds and rabbits but without success.

The farm had last changed hands in February 2002. The new owner, Jay, in
her mid-fifties, had been raised on a sheep farm in the Hunter Valley of
NSW but spent all the intervening time in Sydney during which she had
longed for her own place in the country. A marriage breakdown had given
her the opportunity to find it; browsing through a real estate magazine,
a picture of Rockwell Homestead 'leaped' up at her and on her first
inspection when she walked in the front door there was that indefinable
sense of homecoming. There had been no need for a second inspection.

She moved in with every intention of righting the environmental wrongs
that had occurred there. 15 months later she was not much further on.
That was where I and Earthcare Environmental Solutions came in. Jay told
me about the 'presence' in the old part of the homestead on my first
visit. A few weeks after she had arrived, she had sensed a visitor to
her bedroom (in the new part of the house). From the footfall she
guessed the spirit was a woman and she had the distinct feeling the
visitor had stopped next to the bed, looked down at her for a few
minutes and then gone off satisfied with what she had seen.

Now it so happened I knew, or thought I knew, a little more of
Rockwell's history than Jay did. James' wife Barbara is clairaudient
(which means she 'hears' past and future events much the same as a
clairvoyant 'sees' them and a clairsentient 'feels' them. I am
clairsentient). On a visit to a part of Rockwell given over to another
Landcare project, she had heard and seen (in her words) 'a massacre by
the creek'. I had tracked the bodies to the 'graveyard' section of the
project where nothing would grow and dowsed the year to have been about
1875. Over the next few months I conducted two healing sessions there,
releasing several spirits the first occasion and neutralising an adverse
energy vortex the second. (Today, the wizened and twisted trees planted
in the area three years ago are all reshooting from the base tall and
straight.)

Some days after I had released Enid I had visited the property again to
tell Jay I had received a message (via the Deva Aaronda who is 'mine' -
ie, permanently assigned to me) to conduct a full-body Reiki treatment
in the bedroom the spirit had occupied. At once Jay said she missed Enid
and wished she had not gone away. That was not a problem, I said, I had
a feeling she was coming back though I wasn't sure why. Come to that, I
had no idea who the Reiki treatment was for either. I suppose if I had
really deeply thought about it all I would have put two and two together
and come up with the right answer but I did not.

I set the scene much as I would have at home except there was a very low
double bed instead of a massage table at a more comfortable height. The
bed ran alongside the outside wall which had a window in it - the only
window in the room. There was just enough space for me to stand between
wall and bed - why I chose that position instead of the other side of
the bed where there were no restrictions I didn't know - then. My
portable radio was on a wallshelf with Terry Oldfield's 'Resonance'
playing softly. Standing with my back to the wall, hands raised above
the bed, eyes shut as usual, I visualised the symbols, silently communed
with the Great Spirit and called in protective and healing energy for
the place and room.

Five minutes later, I met Enid.

to be continued . .

Woodcat