TheBanyanTree: Greetings Listmemebers

Peter Macinnis macinnis@websterpublishing.com
Mon Mar 17 23:43:43 PST 2003

From: "Klyde Krashkupp" <reddcleigh@yahoo.com>
To: <thebanyantree@remsset.com>

> This is to inform you that I, like Peter, am testing
> the list's capabilities.

Just to confuse the issue, I was doing my testing on the quiet, but
you can be assured that Andronicus Duck (aka
pmacinnis@websterpublishing.com, a spare alias) joined the Tree, hung
around for a bit, and unsubscribed successfully.

I got no confirmation message, but the Duck has left the Tree.

peter

and here was the Duck:

sorry, he says he wishes to be an honest mouse or some such thing (the
line was crackly) and as my only mouse pics show mice in striped
jerseys with masks and bags labelled "swag", his picture has been
delayed.

but It All Works!