TheBanyanTree: just testing

paul paul@remsset.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:32:10 -0600

Yep, like snow and ice-cream

Ok.  Suggestions for the web interface?

    Add a picture?  Same one from the yahoo site or a different one?
    Add the text from the yahoo site? Same or edited?
    Add links to the yahoo site?

  I have already played in the html to replace server includes that would print
(for example) "About Thebanyantree" so the page would say "About TheBanyanTree".

  Gotta make it pretty, right?

  I've already messed with the footer.  How's it look?

  I have looked and I do not find an option to send only plain text.... but
maybe folks will take it easy on wallpapers and colors and sending pictures to
the list.  Max message size is 40 kb.  Over that bounces.  That should take care
of the odd post from Monique that has the same thing in html file attached.

  After supper I'm going to remove the line on the bottom of the page that says
"Thebanyantree list run by paul@remsset.com, sachet@iline.com,
wolfljsh@insightbb.com" and replace it with a mailto link for the admin address.
Or do we want it to say "Thebanyantree list run by paul@remsset.com,
red_clay@mail3.newnanutilities.org, sachet@iline.com, wolfljsh@insightbb.com,
woofie@woffess.com".
  I think a line telling folks to send inquires to the admin address is plenty.
Just in case... you gotta watch for the spambots.

  The gifs at the bottom can go or stay.... they don't bother me.  (they are not
required)

  Ok, well, enough for the moment.  I'm off to sub G <grin> and Bobby.

paul